Thursday, April 16, 2009

College/Elementary student

Right now I am in my friends basement. I know you've heard of him, for in the last two posts I have said his name. Alex. Anyway, right now we are playing DDR and taking turns on the computer. Earlier I said, "We're like college students; playing video games and taking turns on one of laptops." Alex agreed. It's also like a college apartment cause there is lots of noise. (thats just how I imagine it in a college apartment.) Anyway, I keep passing cause I'm writing this. Now Alex has gone, like, an extra three turns. Andrea just left the premesis and Gwyneth is lying under a blanket with her pants at her ankles and sucking her thumb. Ellie keeps getting angry at Alex for not letting HER go instead of Alex. And now Alex is trying really hard to get an A on the video game just to unlock some stupid backround.


--G-ray

2 comments:

  1. That was a kind of accurate presentation of the scenario but it is not quite so intense, and Ellie is going to St. George anyway and not me so she can do whatever she wants while she is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say your "college" life sounds pretty similar to your older brothers apartment. Minus the roomates sucking the thumbs. :)

    ReplyDelete