Friday, April 17, 2009

Trying to Type 2

I think i've gotten better at typing since the last time i triend. But i alwlays forget to capatile my Is. It gets really annoying when I forget to and I('m typing some important BLOG POST. Also a new thing I'm trying to get better at is dupble spacing after periods like Alex told me to. I usually forget. Ib really dont get why we have to tdo 2 spaces after a period. I mean whats the point? It wastes "characters" when there is a limit. Like, "147 characters remailning". Then, the next tahing you know you only have 50 left. Do you think DOU;BLE SPACING WILL HELP YOU SAVE CHARACTERS?!?! If you do then you need to see someone like a doncter or somethinkg. Maybe I should see a typing teacher cause I;m sril bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH well I will try and type another time nad make a "Trying to Type 3".


Ok bye

--G-ray

No comments:

Post a Comment