Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Run-on

Alex ALWAYS wants me to write in my blog cause he says I dont write in it often enough, but i can never ever ever think of anything to write so i guess i will write about run-on sentences. First of all they get relly annoying after a while especially when someone asks a question in a statement sentence dont u think so? Like people are always avoiding punctuation and it gets so annoying once u notice stupid run-on sentences but we just get used to them when we shoudlnt cause we need to notice stuff like that or in college i dont know if we will get good grades and thats not good and i want ot pass college dont u? I'm so good about run-on sentences though i never do them cause im a good boy i wonder if our teachers would punish us if we do run-on sentences in college i guess i will never know cause i never write run-on sentences cause i'm a good boy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that was a really long run on sentence i don't do stuff like that either because it is just not right do you agree? I know that I do and I sure hope you do and it is true I do think you write in your blog not enough and stuff like that and you are a good boy because you wrote in your blog, do you think that I am a good boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes your a good boy too cuz u write in your blog and u dont write run-on sentences like some ppl (Sarah) cuz we r very good boys and i can prove it by showing u how i never write run-on sentences so am i a good boy?

    ReplyDelete