Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Theory

Alex and I have created a theory. It has come in handy a lot in only one day. Or theory is: If you can't see it its not there. We walked around today saying weird things like: "I can't see my clothes they aren't there. GROSS" And when him and Ellie were fighting I stayed in a corner, ate laffy taffy, and listened to the radio. I couldn't see them, so they were not there. Later Ellie ellied (which means: got angry, whines, sobs, screams, kicks, glares, and so on.) When I was in my little corner that was in Alex's room, I turned around and she started talking to Alex and I. I instantly turned around as Alex did the same. We couldn't see her. She wasn't there. We completely ignored her and went on with what we were doing. She screamed and ran to her room.



The end

4 comments:

  1. So, how does your theory work with religion? You can't see a lot of stuff, so does that mean it doesn't exist?

    Teasing ya. I know what you mean here in your blog. Sometimes it is good to block things out. It helps to keep you sane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you know, "seeing is believing". In a sense nothing is really "here". Everything is just made up of energy. Maybe everything is made up in our mind in that case. So we are also able to choose what we want to be. Today I was a bird

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete